Transformative Leadership Workshops
When: May 30 – June 24, 9am – 4:30pm
Where: UCF downtown campus for high school students
easily accessible by road or Sunrail.
Youth can be the change we wish to see in the world! Transformative leadership is a model of service-oriented leadership empowers youth to develop themselves so they can best contribute to the betterment of society. Transformative leadership camps give participants a chance to work on their servant leadership skills as a way to be change agents in their communities.
The Holocaust Memorial Resource & Education Center of Florida and the Take Action Institute are hosting these summer workshops in support their vision to build a just and caring community free of antisemitism and all forms of bias and bigotry.
Student can participate in person in June or online in July by selecting one week that they wish to attend the workshop. Each workshop is capped of 50 participants.
Monday through Thursday 9AM-4:30PM at UCF downtown campus for high school students easily accessible by road or Sunrail.
- May 30-June 2
- June 6-June 9
- June 13-June 16
- June 20-June 24
- Dr Lua Hancock will facilitate the in person sessions: Over 25 years experience working in education and empowerment of high school and college students. Personal and professional coach: Lua Hancock | LinkedIn
- TL mentors will accompany and support summer TL Youth camp participants
- Each workshop is a one-week session that is approximately 20 hours for the online format and 25 hours for the in-person format.
- There is a $50 materials fee to participate in the workshop, the workshop is free for those who attended Take Action conference 2022.
- This workshop is also free for TAI Students